Tamsui Trip – Aletheia University

1:49 PM

IMG_1341_副本
Ever since i arrived in Taiwan, i have already visit Tamsui for two times. I like Tamsui so much. The weather, the beach, the wharf, the old town and now i am in love with Aletheia University. I went there last weekend for a church activity, and i have this dejavu.
“OMG, I almost ALMOST study in this university”
Yes.
I did not pick this university and now i am so sad because the university is so pretty. It is located high on the hill and it looks so magnificent with the British style buildings. Even the surroundings are so European like.
aletheia uni MAGNIFICENT!
IMG_1290_副本
aletheiauni2
The entrance of the university.
IMG_1295_副本
IMG_1300
I love that blue sky!
So pretty! I am in love with this school. I hope one day i can be a lecturer in this university. Let`s study hard. Fighting!
My visit to Tamsui did not end just like this though. Our church activity, Taipei Lutheran Church are way so much fun! We have bazaar, talent shows and also tons of games. Crazy! I wanted to do it more and did not want to go home.
IMG_1322
Can you see the crowded bazaar behind me?
IMG_1313
IMG_1315
DORAYAKI!!
IMG_1316
Yummy Taiwan traditional snack
IMG_1318
I was sooo curious about this one. It looked so yummy, but it is actually tomatoes coated with honey and sugar until it looks glassy like that.
IMG_1319_副本
I never like tomato, but this candy is an exception. It is sour and tangy from the tomato, then turns sweet because of the honey. Yummy! YOU MUST TRY THIS.
IMG_1323
IMG_1363 
And the running olympic! I can not believe how fast Taiwanese run. They run like an athlete!
IMG_1332_副本
Especially Bruce, my boyfriend hahaha. I am soooo BIAS!
IMG_1361
I want you to get to know my church friends. Generally, people here are very friendly and they actually want to get to know us. But, most of the times, they will be shy and not so sure about their english speaking ability.
IMG_1347_副本
IMG_1354_副本
And meet the sunday school kids :)
IMG_1331_副本
For those who can speak English, they will try their best to help you. They will generally like to speak with you to improve their English, as well as making some foreign friends.
Though i don`t look like foreign at all.
I am like Taiwanese who can not speak Chinese.
Sigh…
taiwan
But my Chinese will get better soon, since i study hard
and
I have Taiwanese boyfriend who can help me speak and practice
IMG_1351_副本
Goodbye for now!
Best regards from Bruce and Hana!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wah senengnyaaa pengalaman baru
    langgeng ya hanaaa cocok deh kalian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelihatannya seru banget Han..

    Itu bangunannya memang bagus banget ya ^^

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images