REVIEW : DIOR show ICONIC mascara in Noir

9:12 AM






                For my birthday on September last year, my best friend bought me a complete pallete of Christian Dior traveller make up. I was like SPEECHLESS. It was just like I got a ton of gold. I rarely use it, since it is very pretty and has certainly become my treasure. Silly me >.<. 
                Inside, there is a sample size of Dior Show Iconic Mascara. This newest member of Dior`s lash collection doesn’t produce the greatest lashes ever. Maybelline mascara got me a better one. I shall waive this weakness since it curls, lengthens, and defines so well. Well, every product has its weakness anyway. Totally understandable. Application is easy, no clumps or flakes. The plastic comb brush defines and coats even the tiniest lash and morphs my lashes into beautiful feathered fringe.
                I want to have more of this, but when I search it down to sephora.com, this mascara is very costly. Hehehe I definitely change my mind, especially when Revlon`s and Maybelline`s mascaras still do a great job on making my lashes beautiful
Rate: 4/5
Repurchase? Yes, later when I don’t mind with the cost hahaha



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images