LOTD : MISS UPH look ( Photo Session)

10:13 AM



Before it gets too old, I want to share with you my Miss UPH looks J. I made three looks, one for semifinal, other for my photoshoots, and last one is for the final. I did them all by myself ( being cocky a little bit) hahahaha. My photoshoot look was inspired by 1980 looks, with bright eye color. I chose green because it would compliment well on my beige - Asian skintone.



Mostly, i used my La Tulipe Palletes to create this look. 
Face:
L`oreal Hydrafresh Moisturizer
Maybelline Concelear in Sand Beige
Cream Foundation in Natural
Revlon Loose Powder in Creamy Beige

Cheek:
I used my pallete, pale pink (Left) and bright pink ( right). Mixed and blended them well. For contouring, i used the middle blush and swiped it around my jawline and chubby cheeks



Eyes

Viva Eyebrow in Brown
Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Blackest Black
False Eyelashes 
Main color: Green color in the middle. I used this on my eyelid, to create a fun green look







Second eye color:
White to highlight my browbone, my cupid bow and inner corner of my eye



Last Color: Green color on the right. I used this to add depth and saturation to my eye color. I swiped it on the outer corner and blended together with main color.


Eye look


Lips:
Silky Girl Pure
Silky Girl lip gloss in Almost Nude




Hair:
My old CHEER curls
And Sparkling Hair Band




Final Look





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images